Iunctus Viribus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Iunctus Viribus

an Istarian guild

HomeHome  PortailPortail  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Your Characters--tell us about them!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Galdethriel
Smallfry

Location : Flying aboard my ROFLcopter. :D In outer space. With a plank of wood and some cheese. And ninjas.

Your Characters--tell us about them! Empty
PostSubject: Your Characters--tell us about them!   Your Characters--tell us about them! EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 1:03 am

Since the Roleplay section seems to be rather empty, I've decided to take a little gamble and make a thread. king

Basically, this thread is where you can give something of an introduction to any of your Horizons characters. Tell us about them, brag about them, anything you like! Info, please? What a Face *scary stare*

In case you're like me and can never decide where to start writing, you can always just use a template like this to write:

Name
Occupation
General Information (likes/dislikes etc)
History

Tell me about them! As king, I command it. king
Back to top Go down
http://www.superawesomeninjasarebetterthanpiratesthisisfake.co.u
Hraefn
Wrinkled Old Lizard
Hraefn

PostSubject: Re: Your Characters--tell us about them!   Your Characters--tell us about them! EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 7:18 am

Rar~!

Love doing these things Very Happy -skips away to make one for all her characters-
Back to top Go down
Merc
Insanity. I has et.
Merc

PostSubject: Re: Your Characters--tell us about them!   Your Characters--tell us about them! EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 4:10 pm

I oughta write up something for Merc.
Basically, he's the same character as the other Merc's I've had in other MMO's. With other games I've used him in being other realsm he's visited. So yis. I guess ya could say that Merc's a stardragon D:
Back to top Go down
http://www.mercuriusx.deviantart.com
KalVhaz
Badger
KalVhaz

PostSubject: Re: Your Characters--tell us about them!   Your Characters--tell us about them! EmptyMon May 05, 2008 7:30 am

Vhazshyn is basically...boring. xD

Her biological parents are alive and she has no biological siblings (yet...that she knows of... Suspect ).

She's not blighted, nor does she have any affinity for blight or miscellaneous dark magic, though she has a fascination with tinkering, alchemy, and all manner of oddities that could be borderline unhealthy.

Used to be very concerned about family, valuing all family members she knew no matter how distantly connected, and wishing for stability among them. But familial conflicts upset the sense of order in her world, and as a result, she's grown slightly less trusting and much less interested in whether A is getting along with B or C is mating with D.

She sleeps too much. D: Mai phault.

Her second name, Oiornagaet, means Morningwater a.k.a. dew. The name of her lair is Lergaet, meaning Warmwater, because the springs its Helian chambers tap into are warm.
Back to top Go down
http://pakala38.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Characters--tell us about them!   Your Characters--tell us about them! Empty

Back to top Go down

Your Characters--tell us about them!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Iunctus Viribus :: Roleplay :: Roleplay :: Character Profiles-
Jump to: