Iunctus Viribus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Iunctus Viribus

an Istarian guild

HomeHome  PortailPortail  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Calculating stat points

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Merc
Insanity. I has et.
Merc

Calculating stat points Empty
PostSubject: Calculating stat points   Calculating stat points EmptyMon May 12, 2008 4:23 pm

With each level, your skills and stats get boosted, even if you don't boost up your stats yourself by putting points into them. It's a standard increase you get per levelup. Said skills are also affected by stats though. So depending on your build and stats that you boost, your skills become more powerful too.

Skills:
Magic Evasion - points added per level: 8
Evasion - points added per level: 8
Tooth and Claw - points added per level: 8
Dragon Breath - points added per level: 10
Primal - points added per level: 8

Stats:
Health - points added per level: 20
Strength - points added per level: 7
Power - points added per level: 7
Focus - points added per level: 7
Dexterity - points added per level: 7
Armor - points added per level: 6

Now as I said; Each skill (crafting skills which aren't mentioned here included ;P) is affected by all, some or none of the stats above. With exception of armor.
There's the base amount in skill points, and that base amount gets boosted up by a certain amount by your training points.

Magic Evasion get's a 5% boost from focus and power
Evasion gets a 10% boost from dexterity
Tooth and Claw gets a 7,5% boost from dexterity and a 2,5% boost from strength
Dragon Breath gets a 1% boost from Dexterity, a 2% boost from Focus, a 5% boost from power and a 2% boost from strength.
Primal gets a 5% boost from focus and power

The stat increase in percentage is mentioned on gamersinfo, yet it doesn't completely explain how it works.
I'm going to take Merc as an example.

Merc's base tooth and claw stat is 1080. (Tooth and claw mastery V and path of the Lunus which give +70 and +20 tooth and claw are already calculated into the base)
Merc's dexterity is at 730. 7,5% of that is 54,75. Decimals ain't calculated in so that changes to 54.
Merc's strength is at 1200. 2,5% of that is 30. So he'd gain 84 tooth n claw from those two stats, giving him a total of 1164 tooth and claw. Add in the 280 tooth and claw points he gets from his scales and claw and you get to the grand total of 1444 tooth and claw.
After checking that countless of times and making some mistakes here n there, I actually managed to get it right XD

So if you want to calculate stats in a way, note to add in increases from buffs and equips AFTER calculating the base stats. Passive skill that increase tooth n claw, dragon breath primal or any other stats/skills are added to the base.
Note that dragon breath and armor also get boosted up from hoard.

It's probably all a bit complicated but I hope it helps.. In a way. If not, I just had fun messing with calculations and breaking my mind over this XD

I've only posted up the stat info for dragons. Stat increases and such for other races' skills can be found here: http://horizons.gamersinfo.net/skills/default.php

This all applies to crafting skills aswell :B
Back to top Go down
http://www.mercuriusx.deviantart.com
Zexoin
Aucus' "Zexy" Mandragon
Zexoin

PostSubject: Re: Calculating stat points   Calculating stat points EmptyTue May 13, 2008 10:31 am

and with delta 140.... we now have 9 T&C and Primal per level :3
Back to top Go down
https://forumtest.forumotion.com
Merc
Insanity. I has et.
Merc

PostSubject: Re: Calculating stat points   Calculating stat points EmptyMon May 26, 2008 4:27 am

fffft have to redo this now with the +1 tooth n claw n primal per level D: *lazy*
Back to top Go down
http://www.mercuriusx.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calculating stat points   Calculating stat points Empty

Back to top Go down

Calculating stat points
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Iunctus Viribus :: Iunctus Viribus :: Adventuring guides-
Jump to: