Iunctus Viribus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Iunctus Viribus

an Istarian guild

HomeHome  PortailPortail  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

News from me :P

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aucus
Where's my B.O.B.?

News from me :P Empty
PostSubject: News from me :P   News from me :P EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 3:30 pm

Hey everyone, I hope all are doing good. I guess some of you are wondering where I have been and how come I am not back yet...
Well many of you know that I was moving into a new house and doing some renovations. The move whent well, the renovation are still not close of being done. But there is not the issue.
When I moved in and called my isp I learned that I could only get dial up... I know... and the bad part is that the max speed I can get his 28.8k !!! So you can imagine that lunching horizons is alot of fails :S !!!
But I have spoke to another isp yesturday and they will try to push for the install of a dsl card even if im at the limit of what they aprove. The result, if it works, will be that I will have basic dsl at like 250k but that could let me run my favorite game atleast Wink So cross fingers and im doing my best to come back. Hope to see you guys soon. Too bad I am missing the events going on Sad They must have cool items.
Take care everyone and I miss you all
*hugs*
Back to top Go down
Zexoin
Aucus' "Zexy" Mandragon
Zexoin

PostSubject: Re: News from me :P   News from me :P EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 10:18 pm

yay for DSL Very Happy 28k is ... ughhh >.> I hope you'll be back soon, you're greatly missed

Sad
Back to top Go down
https://forumtest.forumotion.com
Aucus
Where's my B.O.B.?

PostSubject: update   News from me :P EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 1:10 am

Well I got the respond from the isp provider... and the answer is : no chance in hell I can get dsl :'(
Yep... I could get fiber optic for 1000.00 per month! Anyone wants to sponsor? XD
The only other possibility would be satelite and we all know that I can not run mmorpg whit that type of connection... And no, I will not move! Already moved way too often :S
So now I got a dilema... My 2 1 year sub finish next month and I do not know what I will do. Does anyone want to take care of the yewn GP? I will try to keep my other sub active and keep baker. I will try to leach someones connection whit my tower once in a while but I dought that will work well lol
Anyone got sugestions?
Im poor too so no fiber XD
Back to top Go down
Aucus
Where's my B.O.B.?

PostSubject: New update   News from me :P EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 1:17 am

Well new update!! I found a sattellite internet provider that was not asking an arm and a leg in fees (500 instead of 1000) XD
So in 2 weeks I will test if it works. He said not to buy the system for that but gave me the contact information of one of his client that play mmo's and have no issue... Cross fingers and claws!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: News from me :P   News from me :P Empty

Back to top Go down

News from me :P
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Iunctus Viribus :: Iunctus Viribus :: News and announcements-
Jump to: