Iunctus Viribus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Iunctus Viribus

an Istarian guild

HomeHome  PortailPortail  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The blighted hatchlings. W.I.P.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Merc
Insanity. I has et.
Merc

The blighted hatchlings. W.I.P. Empty
PostSubject: The blighted hatchlings. W.I.P.   The blighted hatchlings. W.I.P. EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 3:17 pm

Just thought I'd post this. Skih and Galde have already read this but thought I'd share this with the rest of you guys too :3
I really have to finish this sometime soon. This is supposed to explain how Nilani, Vaera and Vivistix got blighted, and got wiped from people's memory with that :B

It was a cold and dark night as a shadow of a large winged creature crept over the island of Aedan, towards the sea. It was the shadow of Mercurius, a young and energetic dragon who had completed his rites of passage not too long ago. He made his way over the ocean, towards a dark island in the distance, shrouded in a thick green mist. His destination was the lost colony: Draak.

With a soft thump Merc landed in the sand on Draak’s shore. He had come here many times after his ascention. Every time when he wanted to be alone, when he wanted to think about his past, and perhaps his future, he had left his footprints in the sand he was standing on. He slowly stepped through the sand, gazing up at the rocks and the thick black thorned bushes on top of them. “Something’s not right.” he thought to himself. “Normally, the shore here is packed with pale hatchlings and ghost dragons..” He stopped and quickly looked over his shoulder to see if there was something behind him, thinking he had heard something. Nothing. “Heh… No warm welcome this time I s’pose.” He quietly said while he spread his wings and pushed them down, catching wind underneath them and lifting up into the air. He flew over the thorned bushes, over the island of Draak and circled around a few times before landing on what appeared to be a path. The place was deserted. The ghosts that normally roamed this place were nowhere to be found. Merc knew that further down the path, he would find the nest of the shadow dragon. It’d be the last thing anyone would want to run into on Draak, as he remembered nearly being pumelled to death by it as a hatchling. He stared down the path, into the darkness for a second, hesitating what to do. Once more he looked over his shoulder, hoping he’d see another dragon. Again, there was nothing. Nothing but the thick thorned bushes, looming over him, reaching out for the sky as if they were claws. “Eh.. I might aswell go see if shadow is home. Have a nice chat with him and such..” he said to himself as he rolled his eyes. And with that, the big red dragon stepped down the path, dissapearing into the darkness.

“Come on Nilani!” Vaera’s voice echoed through the darkness. “We do not have all day you know!” “But Vaera! You know I cannot see too well!” Nilani’s voice replied. Three golden coloured hatchlings were crossing over the bridge that connected the eastern deadlands to the island of Draak. “Be quiet!” The voice of Vivistix hissed “We do not want to be noticed by anyone. It’s bad enough already that you’re dragging us with you in the first place.” He said to Vaera. “Oh come on Vivi, my dear brother. What could possibly go wrong? We –are- gifted, afterall.” “That’s Vivistix.” Vivistix said in a correcting manner. “Perhaps… But I’m still not too fond of us going here. We just crossed one of the most dangerous places in Istaria and knowing what lies ahead of us..“ ”A’meo and A’mea won’t be pleased if they find out.” Nilani chirped. “… Iea did not ask you two to come along, did Iea?!” Vaera snarled at the both of them. “Besides. If you two will keep quiet about this, they will never find out.” She said on a calmer tone. Nilani decided it would be best not to argue with her sister. Knowing how stubborn she was. Vivistix sighed. “Fine. We’ve come this far.. Going back now would be stupid anyways.” “Finally you are using your head, brother. We don’t get to see the shadow dragon every day, afterall.” Vaera said as she stepped onto the grass on the other side of the bridge.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mercuriusx.deviantart.com

The blighted hatchlings. W.I.P.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Iunctus Viribus :: Roleplay :: Roleplay-
Jump to: